The key to sustained organizational agility
We have created a set of courses and services in Agile Lean Leadership, where we generalize the Agile and Lean patterns found in Scrum and other Agile disciplines so they can be used throughout the whole organization.
The Agile Lean Leadership (ALL) Course Program currently consists of 4 one-day courses:
- #1 Agile Lean Leadership – Introduction
- #2 Agile Lean Leadership – Foundation
- #3 Agile Lean Leadership – Practition
- #4 Agile Lean Leadership – Teams
- Course #1 is a prerequisite for course #2, this prerequisite can also be fulfilled by a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course.
- Course #2 is a prerequisite for course #3.
- Course #1 is also a prerequisite for course #4.
Prices and conditions
- Each course is offered at an Early-Bird price of EUR 640, NOK/SEK 5,900 or DKK 4,750 when registering more than a month before the course date after that the prices are: EUR 720, NOK/SEK 6,600 or DKK 5,250.
- Courses include meals, course material, certificate of participation, access to on-line resources and free participation in follow-up events for 2 years.
- Participants can choose the pass an examination after each course. This consists of handing in a written assignment for review and assessment by the instructor and one independent instructor. The students will receive comments and a passed/failed note, grades are not given. The examination costs EUR 160, NOK/SEK 1.500 or DKK 1,200.
- Registration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, invoices are sent out from the organization arranging the training course. Payment has to be received before start of the course.
- Cancellation policy: Registration can be cancelled up until 1 month before start of the course without any fees. Cancellation between 1 month and 2 weeks before course start is charged with 50% of the course fee. Cancellation the last 2 weeks before course start will be charged fully. Transfer to a later course can be negotiated, in case unforeseen circumstances appear.
- The courses are also offered as internal, on-site courses for organizations and companies. Normally a minimum of 10 participants are required. If it has your interest please contact us for further discussion, via email here… or find the right contact person here…
Overview of courses
An introduction to the background, the mindset, the principles and the structure of Scrum, Kanban and the general Agile and Lean principles. The course provides an understanding of constant improvement, empirical process control, self-organizing teams, sense-making and tackling complexity. Estimation and risk assessment is covered together with basic prioritization. Read more here…
Learn the fundamental patterns for building an organization that is fast, reliable, resilient and innovative. We discuss the Agile Context, the requirements to the leadership, the characteristics and building blocks of the organization and making the change happen. The goal is to develop that special culture based on trust, constant improvement, pride of workmanship, intrinsic motivation and organization for complexity. How to launch initiatives to make this culture emerge. Read more here…
How to take the ALL Foundation to the practical level. How to design an organization and scaling up across many teams, projects and initiatives. Starting from the periphery, where real customers are and working towards necessary service teams in the center. How to handle and escalate: service requests, opportunities and issues. How to tackle crisis in an agile organization. The mundane business of employment, contracts and hard constraints (legislation for example). Read more here…
#4 Agile Lean Leadership – Teams
The principles and practices of the Team Member, who holds the exact skills and competencies and who creates concrete solutions. How to adapt to working in a Team and in Circles. What to do at the personal level? Some people work mostly alone, in an expert role. How to participate in the constant improvement and the learning organization, accepting challenges and growing new areas of competences working for transparency and mutual respect. Full Program has yet to be released.
For those who do not need certifications or whose daily work does not match the standard Scrum pattern, we offer bespoke 1-day courses to be held on-site:
5. ALL Operations
The principles and practices of the role focusing on the internal workings of the Team or the circle. This role is the Scrum Master, the “Team Master”, the “Coach” , the “Road clearer” or the “COO”. This role is looking at the internals of the organization, the people, the processes and the patterns of behaviors, always optimizing and removing impediments, always focusing on learning.
6. ALL Strategy
The principles and practices of the role focusing on the customer or the beneficiary of the Team and the Circle. This role is the “Team Captain”, the Scrum “Product Owner” or the “CEO”. This role is responsible for the value creation, the return on investment and is always looking out to customers, competitors and society at large trying to navigate to create as much value as possible with the resources (including time) spent.